Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tip Three: Love what you do

Live the life you love. Love the life you live - Bob Marley

I was once asked if I was happy with what I do, to which I replied that I am. I wouldn't change a thing about my life, especially not when it comes to music. I would work for free for as long as I live if I can just stay in the music industry. Unfortunately I can't do that since in the real world we have to pay for food, clothes, bills and other life expenses (Donations always appreciated), but the fact remains that what's truly important to me isn't the money. If you take away the money and the fame, are you still happy just jamming with your friends? If your answer is yes, then you're in the right place and will be able to go far because you're in it for the "love of the game".


No comments:

Post a Comment