Saturday, July 28, 2012

"Transit of Venus" Contest Rules


Given the length of this contest, the following is subject to change: 

As you may now know, Three Days Grace is releasing their next album, "Transit of Venus" on October second of this year, so in honor of their awesome announcement today I'm going to run a Three Days Grace contest and attempt to bring you some coverage also as we get closer to the release day. Winners will be announced the same day as the album release, so this is going to be a long-term contest. You will want to check back regularly for more rules and ways to win, but for today at least, this is the basic list. 

1. Create a picture folder on your profile and name it "KMA - Transit of Venus Contest". Please tag Knightengale Music Advising and also take a screen shot of each step to be put into the folder so I can see how your progress goes. BUT NOT STEP 4.

2. Like The official Knightengale Music Advising page (Inviting more friends to participate is also considered great): http://www.facebook.com/Knightengale.Music.Advising

3. Go like the official Three Days Grace Facebook, and tell them that KMA sent you: http://www.facebook.com/threedaysgrace

4. Find me on Facebook, and friend my personal account. You can find me easily if you search the right words and/ or bribe the right people (Again, please DO NOT tag this, or take a screen shot. I will know when you add me, and I want this to require a little work at least.) I will give you this much, Seth Knightengale is NOT my personal account, so don't bother adding him. 

5. Do something to show, and/or tell me what it is that makes YOU such a huge Three Days Grace fan. You can write something about it (Not too long please, I have to make it through all the entries by October ;) ), show me pictures, and/ or videos, and anything else you can come up with. Include these things in the folder on your Facebook page, but please also EMAIL them to me with the subject line "KMA 3DG Contest" at Knightengalemusic@hotmail.com, otherwise I'll assume that addresses I don't know are spam. Also include your physical mailing address as this is where your prize(s) will be sent once the contest is over.

6. Coming soon... (Although a donation to the company Rockethub will also gain you an entry... http://www.rockethub.com/projects/8507-knightengale-music-advising-gear-fund )

The contest starts NOW, and you will have until October First to enter.

And now the good stuff. Here's what you will win:

First Place (One Winner): 

1 Drum head, formerly belonging to Neil Sanderson, and used on the Uproar Tour last year (2011 if you're reading this in the future...) The head is signed by the full band and includes hit marks, and a little... Blood. (Yes, again this was used by Neil, please do not attempt to use the blood to clone him. While I'm sure the attempt would flatter him, I do not believe he will appreciate the "copyright" issue).

(No official album art available as of yet)
1 Copy of the new Three Days Grace album "Transit of Venus".

Second Place (Two Winners):

1 Copy of the new Three Days Grace album "Transit of Venus".

No comments:

Post a Comment